- Category: News
TOYOTA’S ANNUAL PRESIDENT’S AWARD HONORS TOP FORKLIFT DEALERS
COLUMBUS, Ind. – [April 4, 2018] – Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. (TMHU) announced the winners of the President’s Award which recognizes the top Toyota forklift dealers around the country annually. The revered award recognizes the top dealers who perform at the highest level in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall operations. The 15 winners who were announced at Toyota’s Annual Forklift Dealer Meeting last month will celebrate together on a Toyota-sponsored trip to Iceland in June.
“The dedication to go above and beyond for our customers is what sets the President’s Award winners apart.” said Jeff Rufener, president of TMHU. “They are driven to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and the President’s Award is our way of honoring them for their unwavering commitment.”
The winners of the 2017 President’s Award are:
- Allied Toyotalift, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Brodie Toyota Lift, Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Conger Toyota-Lift, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Hull Toyota Lift, Elkhart, Indiana
- Industrial Truck Service, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Lift Truck Supply, Tyler, Texas
- Liftow Limited, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Madland Toyota-Lift, Bakersfield, California
- Shoppa’s Material Handling, Fort Worth, Texas
- Southeast Industrial Equipment, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Toyota Lift of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas
- Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Livermore, California
- W.D. Matthews Machinery Co., Auburn, Maine
- Winchester Equipment Company, Winchester, Virginia
About Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Proudly manufactured in the United States, Toyota Industrial Equipment offers a full line of material handling solutions including forklifts, automated guided vehicles, fleet management services, aerial work platforms and tow tractors. Toyota’s commitment to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction, the hallmark of the Toyota Production System, extends throughout more than 230 locations in North America. For more information, visit ToyotaForklift.com.