John Deere Compact Track Loaders
More efficient in every way.
Incorporating many of the same durability and reliability features found on Deere's larger machines, the G-Series is as tough as they come. Uptime advantages such as rugged Yanmar engines, sealed electrical connectors, O-ring face-seal hydraulic fttings, large coolers, and extended service intervals help keep downtime down. Plus, a standard automatic shutdown system prevents overheating or low fuids from ruining more than just your day. When you know how they’re built, you’ll run a Deere.
- Net Power: 45.6 kW (61 hp) @ 2,600 rpm
- Tipping Load: 2756 kg (6,070 lb.)
- Rated Operating Capacity: 965 kg (2,125 lb.)
- Bucket Breakout Force: 2724 kg (6,000 lb.)
- Gross Power: 54.8 kW (74 hp) @ 2,500 rpm
- Tipping Load: 3360 kg (7,400 lb.)
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1176 kg (2,590 lb.)
- Bucket Breakout Force: 3178 kg (7,000 lb.)