Toyota Genuine Parts & Starlift Parts
Aftermarket service and support begins and ends with parts availability and expertise, and Doggett Material Handling takes pride in offering an extensive inventory of both Toyota Genuine Parts and StarLift Parts for non-Toyota equipment, making forklift parts replacement and equipment maintenance an easier process. Toyota’s StarLift parts program offers 80,000 parts for more than 20 leading brands, with each part guaranteed to meet the same expectations of quality as Toyota Genuine Parts.
Order parts today from our extensive inventory.
Choosing the right tires is the cornerstone of forklift efficiency, safety and lifespan, which is why Doggett Material Handling offers a wide-range of industrial grade pneumatic and cushions tires in a variety of sizes and specifications. With our tire selection and the service expertise of our factory-trained technicians to install them, Doggett Material Handling is confident that we will find you the perfect tires to fit your application and equipment needs. When you choose tires from Doggett Material Handling, you gain access to a number of services, including:
- Replacement tires for all industrial trucks
- Tire mounting and flat proofing
- Available press service
- Competitive prices
- In-stock availability on popular sizes
- Highly trained technicians and sales staff
To request a tire quote on the right tires for your application and equipment needs, contact a Doggett Material Handling representative today.
Forklift Service & Equipment Repair
Minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity are what it’s all about when it comes to forklift service and repairs. Doggett Material Handling knows that the key to maximum uptime is an outstanding Service department that focuses on forklift repair and material handling equipment upkeep. Our technicians are service experts that continually improve upon their skills through continuing education, which keeps technicians up to date on the most current lift truck technology.
Choosing Doggett Material Handling’s reliable, efficient and expert service department will give you access to a number of invaluable resources, including:
- More than 80 factory trained service technicians averaging 15+ years of experience
- Experienced in all forklift and material handling equipment makes and models
- 69 fully equipped Service Vehicles
- GPS Tracking of vehicles for fast response times
- Average response time under 3 hours
- 24-hr. service / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- Service at your location or ours
- Full-time in-house factory technician trainer
- Premier service facility
- Discounted replacement rentals
- Customized forklift maintenance plans to fit all makes of equipment and fleet sizes
- Full-time OSHA safety trainer to certify your forklift operators – in our classroom or yours
Choose Doggett Material Handling for your forklift maintenance and repair needs to get the service you deserve. Contact a Doggett Material Handling representative today to discuss your service needs.